A site survey is a comprehensive review of your location. Our team will prepare a confidential report and accessibility action plan that will:
• Provide Practical, Cost-Effective Solutions
• Identify Areas that Require Immediate Action
• Prioritize for Future Upgrades
• Include Diagrams, Photos, or Auto-CAD Drawings that Detail Accessibility Improvements
• Utilize the ADA Standards for Accessible Design, ICC A117.1, and Local Building Codes.
The ADA requires public places to be accessible to people with disabilities. AccessCheck experts will help you understand and address all accessibility issues. Our team will cover areas of concern and offer our recommendations for improvements. After a review meeting, AccessCheck continues as your ADA accessibility advisor. The report will act as an accessibility plan for your organization.
Specifically, an AccessCheck Accessibility Site Survey and Report will:
To schedule your free consultation to discuss a site survey: Click here, or contact Brian Rogers 610-770-9781, Ext. 123.